Legal & Disclaimer
- By accessing this website you agree to all of the terms and conditions as set out below.
- If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this website, please discontinue your access or use.
- Volkswagen of South Africa (Pty) Limited is a company with registered office at 103 Algoa Road, Uitenhage, 6230("Volkswagen South Africa").
2) Privacy Statement
- Volkswagen South Africa recognises the importance of protecting your privacy. Please be assured that we follow a strict policy of not disclosing any personal information about our customers or prospective customers to any third party, unless authorised by you or legally obliged to do so.
3) Product Specification
- The specifications contained in this website are for information purposes only and subject to change without notice. For current information and applicable specifications please consult Volkswagen South Africa’s Customer Interaction Centre (“CIC”) or your Volkswagen Dealer.
- Volkswagen Dealers are informed of product changes and specifications of products available in the Republic of South Africa. Please therefore confirm model availability and specification details with your Volkswagen Dealer when considering a Volkswagen product.
- Some specifications used for illustrative purposes may not be available in the South African market.
- Visuals may show specifications and options not available in South Africa. Left-hand drive models might be shown.
4) Intellectual Property Rights
- This website is published by Volkswagen South Africa and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. All website design, text, graphics, typographical arrangement, trade marks, logos and all other material on this website is the intellectual property of Volkswagen South Africa, Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft (“VWAG”), other Volkswagen Group Companies or their service providers and suppliers. No licence to any of the above mentioned intellectual property is granted through this website.
- Accessing this website does not grant you a licence to use, right or interest in the trade marks. You undertake not to challenge or in any way assist others in challenging the validity of or rights to the trade marks.
- Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this website for the sole purpose of obtaining information relating to Volkswagen products. Any other use of materials on this website including reproduction for purposes other than the above, use for commercial purposes, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written permission of Volkswagen South Africa is prohibited.
- It is expressly prohibited for any person to gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to any page on this website, or to deliver or attempt to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to this website. Any person who contravenes this provision or infringes the rights of Volkswagen South Africa, VWAG or other Volkswagen Group Companies in any manner may be subject to civil or criminal liability.
5) Disclaimer and Liability
- The information on this website is provided without any warranty, express or implied. Volkswagen South Africa accordingly accepts no liability arising from the information being unsuitable for any specific purpose, outdated, inaccurate or incomplete.
- Volkswagen South Africa shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage (whether for profit or loss or otherwise), costs, claims, expenses, royalties, usage rights, publication of images or materials posted on websites generally or other claims for compensation / fees whatsoever, whether caused by the acts, omissions or the negligence of Volkswagen SA, its employees agents or service providers, which arise out of the use of this website or the information, content, materials or products appearing on this website or any links to this website.
- By accessing this website, you indemnify Volkswagen South Africa, its employees, agents, service providers and Volkswagen Dealers against any claims by third parties arising from your access.
6) Security in transmission of messages to Volkswagen South Africa
- When sending an e-mail from a private account to Volkswagen South Africa, you are responsible for taking appropriate security precautions to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of your e-mail.
- E-mails sent to Volkswagen South Africa through this website may be unencrypted. There is therefore no guarantee relating to the confidentiality and integrity of the e-mail content.
7) Misuse Statement
- Volkswagen South Africa reserves the right to prevent your access to this website if you misuse it in any manner. Prevention of access shall be in the sole discretion and in addition to any other rights Volkswagen South Africa may have arising from misuse of the website.
8) Governing Law
- These terms and conditions are subject to South African law. The parties to any dispute or action hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- The information or data on this website is for information purposes only.
9) Changes to Website
Volkswagen South Africa reserves the right in its sole discretion and without notice, to change these website terms and conditions, interrupt, terminate or modify any part or function of this website.
Any change will become effective on publication on this website.
By continuing to use this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions in place at the time of your access.
Access to Information
According to the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000, records of Volkswagen South Africa may be accessible to a requester under certain circumstances. If you wish to request access to records that Volkswagen South Africa is obliged to provide in terms of this legislation, download the document that lists the costs and type of information available. Complete the form and return it to any of the addresses given in the form.
The information contained on this website is an overview intended for awareness purposes only. Visuals may show specifications, accessories and options not available in South Africa. Left-hand drive models might be shown.
All prices shown are recommended retail prices and are inclusive of VAT, which are not binding on the Dealers or Volkswagen South Africa. The recommended retail price excludes Dealer delivery and related charges.
All product features, specifications and options are subject to change without notice. Dimensions, capacities and performance specifications apply to standard vehicles. Volkswagen South Africa urges you always to contact your nearest approved Volkswagen Dealer or the Volkswagen South Africa Customer Interaction Centre (“CIC”) to confirm specific features, applicable terms or if you have any enquiries relating to this website.The CIC may be reached on email@example.com or on 0860 434 737 (South Africa) or +27 41 994 5615 (Neighbouring States within Southern Africa).